What I Got For Christmas 2014


I hope you had a great Christmas and spent it with people you love and doing what you love.
I thought I'd share with you some of the things I got for Christmas as, I personally love to see what other people get, so I thought some of you might be interested too.
Disclaimer: I don't want to seem like I'm bragging, which I hope it doesn't some across as, I just thought it might be something interesting to share.

Music
  • Taylor Swift- 1989
  • The Script- No Sound Without Silence
  • Olly Murs- Never Been Better
  • Frozen Soundtrack
  • McBusted
  • Now 89
  • Olly Murs Concert Tickets
I love all these CDs and have been listening to them a lot since I got them, I think the Frozen CD will be going in my car as I think it will be great to listen to whilst driving. I am so excited for the Olly Murs concert, especially after hearing his new album. I know how difficult it was to get them as well, and I really appreciate the effort it took.

Books
  • Under The Dome by Stephen King
  • The Maze Runner Collection by James Dashner
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer: Hey, Let's Make A Band
I requested Under the Dome after watching and loving the TV show and I think the book will be just as good, although, it's very thick compared to the books I usually read, so it may take me a little while to finish. Again, I requested the Maze Runner books after seeing the film and thoroughly enjoying it. I wanted the books so that I could find out what happens next without having to wait for the next film. I also love to read the stories of the lives of my favourite bands so of course I got the 5SOS book.

Films
  • The Fault In Our Stars
  • Maleficent
Unsurprisingly, I fell in love with The Fault In Our Stars the first time I saw it (and read it) and cried most of the way through, both times I watched it at the cinema, so I couldn't wait until it came out on DVD. I'd never seen Maleficent before but I do love a good Disney film, whether it's a classic or an original, and I really liked this film, even more than I expected.




Beauty


  • Soap and Glory Set (Sorry, I can't remember the name)
  • French Connection Mini Pamper Collection
  • French Connection Nail Varnish
  • Rituals Diwali Delight Foaming Shower Gel Sensation
  • Ted Baker Butterfly Wings Body Wash, Body Lotion and Body Scrub
  • Bath Collection Chilly Millie and Chilly Willy
  • Lush: Melting Snowman Bath Melt, Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt, Holly Go lightly Bubble Bar, Northern Lights Bath Bomb Baked Alaska Soap
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Care
  • Calvin Klein Euphoria Perfume and Bath and Shower Creme
  • Dirty Works Get Set Gal Mini Luxuries
  • The Pampery Bath Set
  • Ecotools Kabuki Make Up Brush Set
  • Make Up Bag (Sorry, I can't remember the make)
The soap and glory set is so cute and handy, with a toiletry bag and various mini products which make it perfect for travelling or to put in a gym bag, and they smell amazing. The french connection pamper set is very sophisticated, it smells lovely, quite fresh, yet delicate. I also love the nail varnish colours, which are perfect for the Winter season especially, with colours for day and night. I am in love with the scent Diwali Delight by Rituals, but I will be doing a separate blog post on this product, so keep your eyes peeled :) Last year, I got a set of the Ted Baker butterfly wing collection, and I loved the scent so much that I asked for it again this year. This has to be one of my favourite smelling products, and it feels great on your skin. I love Lush, and I love all the products I got, I'm looking forward to lots of nice, relaxing bubble baths. I haven't tried that John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Care before, but as I have very curly hair, I think it will be very useful. I really like the serum in this set, which really helps my hair. My mum has had Euphoria perfume for a while now, and I've always commented when she wore it, as I love the smell so I'm so happy to have my own, part of me wants to spray it all the time, and the other part of my never wants to use it, so it never runs out. The Dirty Works Mini Luxuries and The Pampery Bath Set both smell amazing, and again, are ideal for travel or to put in a gym bag, I'm excited to use them. The Ecotools Kabuki Make Up Brush Set is adorable, the size and design are really cute, and the brushes are very good at applying make up. they are also small, which makes them easy to transport when needed, and feel great on the skin. The make up bag is a really fresh, fruity design, that I think will be perfect for spring.

Other
  • Whittards Hot Chocolate Set
  • Radley Mug
  • Radley Umbrella
  • Radley Scalf
  • Pyjamas
  • Handbag
  • Chocolates
  • Nomination Charms
  • Car Kits
The Hot Chocolate set contains a variety of flavours, so far I've only tried the white hot chocolate but it tasted so good, it was sweet (as expected), but it wasn't too sickly which I often find white hot chocolate can be. What goes better with hot chocolate than a super cute Radley mug? It's a good size and is just a prefect companion for my hot chocolate. I got two Nomination charms for Christmas, which I collect for my Nomination bracelet. These were really pretty and a good representation of Christmas, to go alongside my other charms, which each represent something.
Thank you so much to everyone who made my Christmas special, I loved spending time with my family and just having a day where everyone is doing the things they love and spending it with the people they love. Thank you to everyone who bought me these wonderful gifts as well, I love every single one, and I was very spoilt!

Love, Steph x

P.S. Thanks for the suggestion Jess ;)

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments