What Is At The Top Of Your Bucket List: Day Sixteen

I have had a bucket list for a couple of years now and I just cross things off and things as I go along. I've created a page on my blog for my Bucket List so if you want to see that you can find it along the top of my blog.

There are a lot of things on that list that I would really like to do as you probably guessed just from the fact they are on that list, anyway after going through it, I think my top thing is to go to Rio. I'd particularly like to go and witness a carnival there as I think that would be an amazing experience and so interesting to see the culture through a carnival. Previously my top thing would have been swimming with the dolphins but I was lucky enough to cross that off the list last year.

What's at the top of your bucket list?

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments