Update...

As I mentioned in my 'Day Twenty Six' post, my laptop broke the other day and it's currently being repaired which has made it difficult for me to write and upload blog posts. I've managed to borrow my mum's laptop so I'm going to be uploading days twenty seven to twenty nine today and will get the last few days written ready for their appropriate day.

Also, my March Favourites post will be heading your way soon but may be a little bit later than normal depending on how long my laptop is going to take to repair and the ease of borrowing someone else's computer.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll hopefully be back to a more structured upload schedule soon.


Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments