Fruit and Yoghurt Recipe






















Recently I've been loving this snack which I thought I'd share with you in case any of you wanted to try it. It's very simple and healthy but also delicious.

Ingredients:
3 Tablespoon Natural Yoghurt
1 Mashed Banana
1 Teaspoon of Flax Seed
1 Handful of Frozen Fruit

You can change the ingredients slightly to suit your taste buds, or add more or less of certain ingredients as you please. I like to add mash banana so that it naturally sweetens the yoghurt as well as giving flavour, but if you prefer to add an alternative sweetener such as agave nectar or even just sugar then feel free.

Flax seed adds Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans and fibre which all have their own health benefits and reduce the chance of developing illnesses such as cancer. For more information on the benefits of Flax seed, click here.

I usually use frozen blueberries and/or frozen berries from Waitrose but you can use which ever fruit you wish to, whether that's frozen or normal.

The order in which you put it together is interchangable, but I usually start by mashing the banana and then adding the yoghurt and mixing them together, I then add the flax seed and stir that in and finish by adding the frozen fruit on top.

This snack is great for breakfast, desert, snacking on throughout the day or for putting into a smoothie which makes a lovely, iced smoothie.

Have you got any recipes you've been enjoying recently? Let me know in the comments.

I also just wanted to let you know about this company that I recently came across thanks to Megan, it's called Arbonne and it sells health and beauty products. I haven't tried any of the products yet, but there is a long list of things I'd like to try. Anyway, I'm telling you about this now because if anyone's looking for new products and/or wants to try a new company, you can click here to view the products, and then you can speak to Megan (her email is here) and she can sort you out some free samples, and give you more information about the brand. To view her blog post on it, click here.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a lovely week.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

2 comments

  1. This looks so tasty!!
    Thank you for the shout out lovely, I really appreciate it :) I'm sending off your samples tomorrow!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! It's so simple but lovely. It's okay. Thank you, I'll look forward to trying them! xxx

    ReplyDelete