The Movie Tag

1. Favourite movie of all time?
This is a difficult one but I think it might have to be The Proposal; it's so funny and has two of my favourite actors/actresses in. If you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend you give it a watch.

2. Favourite scene from that movie? (contains spoilers)
The scene where the two characters run into each other naked, it cracks me up every time and I will never got bored of watching and laughing at that scene.

3. Favourite actors/actresses?
Favourite Actresses: Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston and Anne Hathaway
Favourite Actors: Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo Dicaprio, Zac Efron and Channing Tatum.

4. Most annoying actor/actresses?
Bendict Cumberbatch- I don't know why but he really gets on my nerves.

5. Best director?
I'm not very good with remembering or knowing much about directors, so I don't have a preference to my knowledge.

6. Favourite guilty pleasure film?
The Hannah Montana Movie, I could watch that film over and over again and not get bored, it always cheers me up when I'm down and I just love it.

7. Favourite tear jerker?
The Last Song.

8. Character from a movie that scared you the most? (contains spoilers)
I love horror films so there are probably a couple from those that scared me but I think the one that scared me the most is the Black Bride in the end scene of the first Insidious; I found that last scene really haunting and it affected me more after the film than any other character in a horror film.

9. Movie you love that everyone hates?
I don't really know, probably The Lego Movie which not everyone hates but it seems to cause a divide between those that love it and those that hate it- kind of like marmite!

10. Movie you hate that everyone loves?
The Wolf Of Wall Street- one of the worst films I've ever seen. In my opinion, it has no plot; all it is is drugs, sex and swearing on a screen, which doesn't appeal to me... I want to watch a film with a good plot and/or some great characters.

11. Favourite movie duo?
I have been thinking about this one for a while and I can't come up with anything, sorry!

12. Favourite animated movie?
Aladdin.

13. Actor/actress crush?
Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds, Colin O'Donoghue, Tyler Blackburn, Cody Christian and Channing Tatum.

14. Favourite movie villain?
I don't tend to like movie villains but if I had to pick one it would probably be President Snow from The Hunger Games because although I don't like him, I think his character is very interesting.

15. What movie surprised you the most?
Guardians of the Galaxy because although I didn't love it (nothing against the film, just not the type of film I usually enjoy), I hadn't expected to like it at all but it made me laugh A LOT!

16. If you could only keep one movie what would it be?
Probably The Proposal because it is my all-time favourite movie.

17. Favourite movie genre and movie from that genre?
Romcom and The Proposal again.

18. What's the first movie you remember watching at the cinema?
The first one I remember watching is The Incredibles but I'm sure I watched a couple of films at the cinema before then.

Sorry this hasn't technically been a 'Tag Tuesday', I've had a very busy week with little time to write and edit, and whilst I tried to get it finished in time for Tuesday, it is in fact a few minutes late. I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway.

Love, Steph x


If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments