I Love Autumn Tag

*
Tag Tuesday is back after a couple of weeks hiatus (sorry about that, I ran out of tags I wanted to do and had little time to find some more and write them) but as it is officially Autumn, I thought this tag would be both appropriate and interesting to do.

1. Favourite Autumn lip product?
At the moment, my favourite is the J2O Apple and Raspberry Lip Balm which I love because it hydrates and softens my lips, it smells/tastes delicious and leaves a purple/berry tint to my lips which is noticeable but not overpowering and it generally looks great. That probably isn't the standard answer to this but I prefer it to my lipsticks and lipglosses for an Autumn look.

2. Favourite Autumn nail varnish?
I don't have one specific favourite but my favourite Autumn nail varnish colours would be reds, purples and golds.

3. Favourite Autumn Starbucks drink?
I don't usually go to Starbucks and if I do, I pick an innocent smoothie but going along similar lines, my favourite Autumn Costa drink would be Hot Spiced Apple which is very Autumnal and Wintery and tastes lovely. It's also very warming on a cold day.

4. Favourite Autumn scalf or accessory?
I love when it gets to Autumn and you can bring the scalves out again and although I love lots of different scalves, my favourite would have to be this one, which was from a stand in intu Derby and was part of a two for £5 deal. It's really easy to wear due to it's neutral colours, it's soft, cute and really warm- everything you want from a scalf!

5. Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
I've never been to any of these but based on what I've seen or heard about them, I think I'd say a haunted house- I don't really have a reason why.

6. Favourite Halloween movie?
I would have to go with Hocus Pocus as a favourite Halloween classic. I've watched it for years and just think it's a great film. Although this year, I plan on watching a few horror films around Halloween as this is one of the first years I've actually enjoyed watching them.

7. Favourite sweets to eat on Halloween?
I love a lot of different ones but for some reason I love parma violets on Halloween as they often come in the tub we buy for trick or treaters not that I pinch any!

8. What are you dressing up as for halloween?
I'm afraid it's a boring answer- I'm not.

9. Favourite Autumn candle?
As much as I love candles, I never light them as I worry about forgetting about them and leaving them unattended, therefore I only own a couple which just look pretty and I have more recently bought two from Primark which smell lovely and Christmassy! However, I would love to own a couple of the Christmas Yankee Candles, one of which I think is also quite Autumnal; Sparkling Cinammon... so I guess that would be my favourite.

10. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
This is too difficult a question to pick one favourite thing but my favourite things would have to be:
My Birthday
Halloween
Bonfire Night
Cosy Nights
Hot Chocolate
Crisp Leaves
Cosy Clothing
and probably a lot more but these are the top ones.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you share my excitement for Autumn, let me know your favourite thing in the comments or an answer to one of the questions. As with all 'Tag Tuesdays' I won't be tagging anyone specific but if you want to give it ago, feel free to send me the link and I'll be sure to check it out.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments