19 Questions Tag


1. Where were you born?
England

2. Were you named after someone?
Not as far as I'm aware.

3. When was the last time you cried?
Last Friday night with laughter whilst watching Gogglebox.

4. Do you have any kids?
Nope.

5. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so... I hope so.

6. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog, a cat and a horse.

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Yes- a lot! Although, not as much as I used to.

8. Would you bungee jump?
Probably not- I think it would be a great achievement but I'm scared of heights so I don't know if I could will myself to do it.

9. What is your favourite cereal?
Special K Red Berries.

10. What is your eye colour?
Blue.

11. Scary movies or movies with happy endings?
This is a tough one as I love them both but probably movies with happy endings as they always cheer me up and are usually really feel-good films.

12. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
One younger brother.

13. Computer or TV?
Computer as you can do a lot more on that, including watch TV shows or films rather than just watch something on a TV and do very little else with it.

14. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Either eyes or smile.

15. Favourite smell?
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume, Cakes in the oven, Cinnamon, Lush Melting Snowman (which sadly I don't think is in this year's Christmas range) and Rituals Diwali Delight.

16. Furthest you've been away from home?
Florida.

17. Do you have any special talents?
Unfortunately none as far as I'm aware.

18. Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, writing, blogging, working out at the gym, listening to music and shopping.

19. Are you in love?
No.

That concludes this week's 'Tag Tuesday', I only had very short answers for this one but I hope you enjoyed reading them anyway. Keep your eyes peeled over the next week or so as I've got a bonus post going up as well as a different, more serious post on Friday.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments