Halloween Haul

Seeing as Halloween is very close by, I thought I'd upload my Halloween Haul including everything I've purchased for my Halloween/18th party. I'm not going to be talking about what I've bought in this post, simply showing you what there is, where it's from and how much it cost so that if any of you are having a Halloween party or want to decorate your house for Trick or Treaters and still don't have everything, you know what's on offer and where. I will be taking photos of the set up for my party which will go up in another post but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy nosying at what I've bought or you are inspired to buy some of these things yourself. Sidenote: I can't find the receipt for the products I bought from Home Bargains so the prices may not all be fully accurate but they are the prices I believe everything was and it definitely wasn't much more expensive if not.
Cake Stand 
Home Bargains
79p
Paper Plates
Home Bargains and Amazon
79p per pack and 
Gold and Silver Sparkly Pumpkins
Asda 
£1 each
Pumpkin Fairy Lights
B&M 
£2.99
Cupcake Cases and Stick Decorations
 I believe these were from Poundland but I can't be sure as I didn't buy them myself.
Trick Or Treat Sign 
Home Bargains
79p
Happy Halloween Sign 
Home Bargains
79p
Straws 
Poundland
£1
Napkins 
Amazon
£2
Happy Halloween Bunting
 Home Bargains
79p
Paper Cups 
Amazon 
£1.39
Pumpkin Bucket 
B&M
49p
Witches Hat Headband 
Amazon
£3.70
Halloween Bowl
 B&M
£1.49
Halloween Table Confetti 
Wilko
£1
Electric Flickering Candles 
Wilko 
50p each
Halloween Trick Or Treat Bowl
Wilko 
£1.50
Trick Or Treat Pumpkin Sign 
B&M
£1
Happy Halloween Banner 
Asda 
£1
Happy Halloween Bunting 
Asda
£1
Spider Ceiling Decoration 
B&M
£1.99
Halloween Balloons 
Amazon
£1.24
Vampire Teeth Sweets 
Primark
£1
Spider's Web
Amazon
£1.49 each
Black Plastic Tablecloth
Amazon
£1.32
I hope you've been inspired to get into the Halloween spirit and have some idea of what you could purchase for any upcoming Halloween events without spending a huge amount. If you want to see photos of the products I've mentioned from my party itself, then check back here over the next week as it will be going up as soon as I get a spare moment.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments