The Furry Friend Tag

Today's 'Tag Tuesday' is a bit shorter than normal but it is all about my three lovely pets...

1. What are your pets name?
-Fudge
-Millie
-Harley

2. What kind of pets and what breed are they?
- Dog: Golden Labrador
- Cat: I don't know
- Horse: I don't know

3. How long have you had your pets?
- About 4 and a half years
- About 5 and a half years
- About 2 years

4. How did you get your pets?
- We'd wanted a Golden Labrador for years and were waiting until we moved house. Once we had moved, we just looked for one and bought her from someone whose labrador had had a litter
- Had her from a friend who had too many cats to look after and needed to rehome some
- Rescued him from a farmer who needed to find him a new home as he only had mares (female horses) so couldn't have a stallion kept with them and didn't have separate space for him

5. How old are they?
- 4
- 5
- 3

6. What are some quirky things about your pets' personality?
- Fudge literally gets into people's beds when we're not looking- she'll start on the sheets or on the pillows then will end up tucking herself under the duvet
- Our fence used to be rather broken so that if you weren't careful, you could bend it. Unfortunately, Harley worked this out and so whenever he wanted attention, he'd rub his back end against the fence, bending it in as much as possible, knowing we will have to go down and tell him off.
- Millie is very much an 'outdoors' cat (yes that does mean she brings in mice and birds... bleurgh!) but more recently she's become a lot cuddlier although it's usually when we're busy. For example, she'll come and sit on my lap whilst I'm working or she'll walk all over my laptop keyboard!

7. What does your relationship with your pets mean to you?
My relationship with all of them means a lot- I'm never alone when I'm at home as they're always there. I can sit and cuddle them whenever I want to which often makes me feel a bit happier. I love to play with them. I'd definitely find it really lonely if they weren't at home waiting for me.

8. What are your pets' nicknames?
- Fudgeling, Ling, Ling-Ling, Fudgey, Fudgeface, Goldilocks
- Milner, Milnermoo, Mil
- Harlz, Baby H, H Meister

Do you have any pets? If so, let me know a bit about them in the comments.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

2 comments

  1. They are all soo cute aww!! I'm so jealous that you have a horse, I've always wanted one. We've only ever had small pets, like hamsters and rabbits, until we eventually got my dog, Harvey. Then when my Nanna died we adopted her dog, Lily, and she's such a cutie!! I'm very much a cat person though, I think I'll just have loads of cats when I have a house of my own haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you. I've never had a small pet, unless a fish counts. Aww they sound lovely too. Haha, not a bad idea :) xxx

    ReplyDelete