Would You Rather Tag

Would you rather...

1. Go out with messy hair and nice make up or nice hair and no make up?
Definitely nice make up and messy hair because I always feel like make up brings an outfit together and can make your hair style look better whereas my hair doesn't improve my overall appearance without good make up.

2. Shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Shave my eyebrows because drawing on brows is a lot easier than wearing fake lashes everyday and so the solution is a lot simpler. Plus, my eyebrows are pale anyway so if they didn't exist it probably wouldn't make as much difference as if my lashes fell out.

3. Forced to shop only at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I've never been to either of these stores and so have nothing from either brand but based on what I've heard and seen, I'd say Sephora if it's talking about the whole store as it has multiple brands to chose from but if it's just about the brand, I'd say MAC.

4. Wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80s perm?
Lipgloss/lipliner look- I have no real reason other than the simple fact that it seems preferable over the 80s perm.

5. Leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush- I blush a lot anyway so it probably wouldn't look a great deal different to my natural blushing (I hate how often and obviously I blush!)

6. Wear MC Hammer pants or Biker Shorts in public?
Can I cheat and say biker shorts under a dress?!? If not, then MC Hammer pants.

7. Have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines.

8. Have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
A bad hair colour because it can be fixed quicker than a haircut can if a haircut needs to grow out.

9. Have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
Oh my gosh, this is the hardest one by far. As much as I love Twitter, I'm going to have to say have that taken away from me as I can use other, similar forms of social media whereas YouTube is harder to replace.

10. Give up using make up brushes or mascara?
Make up brushes! Mascara is my number one make up product so it's highly unlikely that I'd ditch that for anything and make up brushes can be replaced with sponges, hands or other brushes if absolutely necessary.

I hope you enjoyed reading this week's tag. Feel free to answer these questions and let me know so that I can check out your responses.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments