The 20 Questions Tag

Welcome to the first Tag Tuesday of 2016, as you may have guessed from the title and the upload day, I will be continuing my Tag Tuesday series (...is that the right word?) this year. I'm not sure how much longer I will do this for as I don't know how many tags are out there but for now, I have several weeks worth of tags up my sleeve.

1. What can't you leave the house without?
My phone or lip salve
2. Favourite brand of make up?
At the moment it's a toss up between L'Oreal and Maybelline
3. Favourite flowers?
My favourite flowers are chrysanthemums mostly for the name which I love but also because they look very pretty
4. Favourite clothing store?
At the moment I'm going to have to say Primark
5. Favourite perfume?
Chloe (I don't actually have this myself but I've borrowed it from my mum a couple of times and love it whenever she wears it)
6. Heels or flats?
Flats- I'm already tall so I might as well wear comfortable shoes
7. Do you get good grades?
They're usually fairly good
8. Favourite colours?
Pink and red
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope
10. Do you drink juice?
I do indeed
11. Do you like swimming?
Yep
12. Do you eat chips with a fork?
Not normally but it would depend where I am
13. What's your favourite moisturiser?
Simple Light Moisturiser
14. Do you want to get married later in life?
I think so
15. Do you get mad easily?
It depends on the person and the situation, I can put up with people and things for a while but once the seal is broken, I get really easily wound up by that thing/person.
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No
17. Any phobias?
Lots: fire, snakes, spiders, heights, failure/rejection, clowns, feet, small spaces, big crowds etc...
18. Do you bite your nails?
Sometimes, I try not to but if part of my nail has broken then I'll usually end up biting it to try and even it out
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I was born not breathing and had to be put in an incubator which was pretty close so I am so so grateful to any of the doctors/nurses who helped me and allowed me to experience life
20. Do you drink coffee
No, I don't like the flavour that much so I'd have to have it really sweet which isn't very healthy and it sometimes makes me feel sick (like tea does) which I think is to do with the mix of water and milk as I can drink black tea and I can drink milk on it's own

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments