Beauty Wishlist


After watching a number of hauls, browsing the makeup stands and online window shopping, I have created a wishlist of all the beauty products I most want to buy and try at the moment, some of which I hope to purchase in the near future when I can afford to do so (which may not be so near!). You will probably recognise a lot of these from Gabby and Zoe's recent videos which seemed to be the main inspiration for this post.

1. Sleek Vintage Romance Palette: This palette has a number of purple, cranberry and gold shades which I really love at the moment and from what I have heard, the shadows seem to be of a high quality as well as an affordable price. x
2. Colourpop Liquid Lipstick: I have heard so many wonderful things about the liquid lipsticks which of course has made me want to try them out for myself. They seem like an easier way of applying lipstick neatly whilst mattifying so that they last a lot longer but are still more hydrating than the majority of lipsticks. x
3. Fleur Loves 3/4 Lashes: Another product I have heard a lot about are these lashes which look gorgeous in all tutorials and all makeup looks I've seen. I like the fact that I wouldn't need to cut the lashes and they look quite natural as far as false lashes go but still add a lovely touch to an eye look. x
4. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer: This concealer seems to have a buildable high coverage which blends well and hopefully doesn't feel too heavy on your face which are the qualities I most like in a concealer. x
5. Benefit Watts Up: Whilst I love the Benefit High Beam highlighter, I wanted to try a highlighter stick and this shade not only looks gorgeous in photos and videos, but I also love the fact that it has a liquid to powder formula which gives a finish that I usually prefer to just a liquid product. x
6. No7 Instant Radiance: Having said I'd like to try the Benefit Watts Up, whilst browsing the product and reading some reviews, I saw a couple of people mention that the No 7 Instant Radiance is a good dupe for it and based on images, it looks a very similar shade but is a fraction of the price. x
7. MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation: I have never tried any MAC products and I've never been that bothered about trying them but recently with my skin not being in the best condition, I've been wanting a high coverage foundation that lasts a long time which, according to a number of vloggers and bloggers, this one seems to be. x
8. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: This setting spray has been featured in so many videos recently and since I lost my old setting spray (I can't remember which brand it was), I could do with trying a new one and what better one to try than the Urban Decay All Nighter? x
9. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation: Like with the MAC studio fix, I have never tried any Charlotte Tilbury products but this seems meet all of my foundation needs or wants and has some great reviews which has made me eager to try it out for myself. x
10. Benefit Benebalm: I tried the Benebalm after getting a mini one in my Hoola kit for Christmas and it has fast become one of my favourite lip products; it's hydrating, has a great colour payoff and looks lovely and glossy. I would love to get a full sized version of this lip balm, particularly as it works nicely with the Benetint. x
11. L'Oreal Infallible Primer: I really need a new primer and whilst I like the one I use now, I think there are better ones out there and after hearing numerous positive reviews about the L'Oreal primer, I would really like to give it a try for myself. x
12. Benefit They're Real Mascara: Another product I received a mini version of in the Hoola kit and like the Benebalm, it has become one of my favourite products but for my eyes. It works really well at lengthening the lashes whilst giving them a bit of volume. It still doesn't quite beat the L'Oreal Superstar False Lash mascara but it does come a close second. x
13. L'Oreal Superstar Superliner: I lost this eyeliner last month and haven't had the opportunity to replace it yet but as soon as I am able to buy it, this product will be back in my makeup collection and into my makeup routine. x
14. Tanya Burr Lipgloss: Surprisingly I haven't tried any of Tanya's makeup products yet but the products I most want to try are her lipglosses which once again have multiple positive reviews and always look lovely when people include it in their tutorials or daily makeup routines. x

Are there any products you are lusting after at the moment?

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x
Disclaimer: None of the photos are my own, the image source is linked in the 'x' after each product.

No comments