Spring Lookbook 2016

I really wanted to get a few purchases for both a holiday I have coming up as well as the warmer weather in general. I am definitely a Spring and Summer girl when it comes to fashion and I love the feeling of having plenty of choice of outfits that I feel comfortable and sometimes more confident in, which tends to happen more in Spring (and sometimes Summer just not so much shorts and alike) than any other time. I also find myself feeling a bit lower when I have a more limited range of outfits to choose from which is one of the reasons I think I love buying new pieces. (I'm going to have to limit this from September!)

Rather than just showing you what I bought in a haul, I thought I'd show you them in a lookbook style post. This post will be very photo heavy and includes mostly new items but also a couple of older pieces that I've paired with the two outfits. I've included links to the things available online in case you're interested but as I'm sure most of you know, Primark don't have an online store and most of the items were from Primark.
What I'm Wearing:
Sunglasses Primark £1
Cold Shoulder Khaki Top Primark £8
Boots Deichmann
(I bought these a while ago and can't find them on the website but these are the closest ones I've found Ankle Boots £24.99). Personally, I love Deichmann for shoes as I have wide fit and they have plenty that are fairly wide without searching for the 'wide fit' style, they're also very affordable but are comfy and long lasting.

What I'm Wearing:
Coral Top Primark £6
Black and White Chiffon Pleat Maxi Skirt Primark £12
Black Sleeveless Crochet Waterfall Cardigan Primark £12
Black and Silver Sandals Deichmann
(I can't find the sandals on the website as I bought them about two years ago but these two are similar: Embellished T-Bar Sandals £17.99 and Wedge Sandals £17.99) 






Makeup:
L'Oreal Infallible Primer
Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1
Maybelline Brow Satin Dark Blonde
Hoola Bronzer
Maybelline Colour Show Blusher
Benefit High Beam Highlighter
Maybelline Colour Tattoo On and On Bronze
Urban Decay Shadow Box: Baked Cowboy, Lost, Smog, Blackout
L'Oreal Superstar Eye Liner
L'Oreal Superstar False Lash Effect Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Infallible Fixing Mist
Maybelline Colour Show Lip Pencil- Look One
Clinique Cresmy Nude Lipstick- Look One
MUA Peachy Keen Lipstick- Look Two
Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss 01 Apricot- Look Two

I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post, it was a little bit more out of my comfort zone but overall I enjoyed making it. If you want to see more like this or have any suggestions for improving the format of this sort of post, leave me a comment below.

Thank you for reading, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

2 comments

  1. I love all the pieces in this lookbook! And you style them so well<3 Sometimes I so wish to live in the UK just so I could go to Primark but alas, I am stuck in Texas.
    Great post with lovely photos.

    XOXO, Mikayla
    www.sweetteaandstorms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a shame they don't have stores elsewhere. I do love a good primark shop. X

      Delete