Sounds Live Feels Live

I have mentioned my love for music, concerts and 5 Seconds Of Summer numerous times on my blog so it probably won't come as a shock to you to read my Day In The Life' (aka fangirling) about the Sounds Live Feels Live show I attended on Tuesday.

Last year I got to see the band perform their Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour and loved it however, I didn't have very good seats due to a complication... truth be told I still don't really know what happened but it has definitely made me check and double check tickets when booking them and receiving conformation, as well as made me book tickets straight through the arena.

When it came to buying the tickets for this year I was more than happy with the seats I managed to grab for myself and Jess and very much looked forward to a closer view of the band members.

I really enjoy concerts that have a theme and lots of visuals relating to this but what I really love about seeing 5SOS live is the more simple production (in the best way) which puts the focus purely on the music and the band by simply having amazing camera angles on the screen. Personally, I think it feels a bit more raw when the show doesn't have the gimmicks and stuff as well- however I love concerts which have the show feel too... they're both brilliant in different ways and achieve different things!

I love hearing all of their vocals live but I swear live instrumentals will be the death of me! It amazes me to see artists get really involved in the music and work wonders with the instrument they're playing. It also makes me want to learn to play the guitar (or drums) even more than I already do. I also love when Luke, Calum and Michael play each other's instruments which I don't really have an explanation for it's just really entertaining and amazing to watch.

Jessarae supported the band and although I'd not listened to any of his songs before so couldn't sing along, I loved watching him play the guitar and thought his songs and vocals were unique and brilliant. He has quite a raw, raspy tone which I really liked and I've since enjoyed listening to his songs, particularly No Warning, on Soundcloud.


OOTD
Jess
T-Shirt: H&M
Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Converse

Me
Dress: Quiz
Leggings: New Look
Boots: Deichmann

Like I have done in the past, I've included a video with few of my personal highlights below which I'm sure I will watch many times in the future- I like having a little highlights video to look back on! Just to warn you, the video includes a lot of screaming, shouting and loud singing and whilst I'm sure I played a part in that noise, the majority of what you can hear in the background- particularly the shouting and singing is actually from the row behind who were very loud! (Not that there's a problem with that, if you can't be loud at a concert, where can you?) I also haven't included all of the songs or full clips of any songs as the video is already pretty long!


Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

2 comments

  1. This looks such a fun event! I've only been to a concert once to see John Butler 'cause my partner's a huge fan and it was a lot of fun :D I love the atmosphere before the concert starts! Your outfit is lovely! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! I also love the atmosphere, there's nothing quite like being in a room with an artist you love and a bunch of people who share that love, all singing along to some of your favourite songs. Thank you. I really liked the products in your April wishes and have followed you on both sites. x

      Delete