Boutique Of Molly Review: 'Leena' and 'Ariella'

I recently read Hattie's review of Boutique Of Molly, showing a gorgeous skater dress that she purchased from the site. After loving the dress, I had a browse of the website and loved the items I found. As I did all this on my phone whilst in college, I didn't get to have a proper look but couldn't wait to admire the items on the site when I got home. During this time, the brand kindly contacted me to see if I would be interested in reviewing some items from their store, which of course, I jumped at the chance to do.
'Leena' Wrap Front Lace Trim Playsuit £39.95
There were several items I struggled to choose between but the main contenders were two playsuits. As I'm so tall, playsuits and jumpsuits can be one of the hardest things to find that actually fit, unless you get one from a tall range but then your options are extremely limited! I have tried so many playsuits in my time and had to return them because they didn't quite fit right. This is why I was a little hesitant to purchase a playsuit from Boutique Of Molly but their designs were too darn beautiful to miss out on. I also saw that the model in the image was 5ft8 so I figured a few more inches would be fine. Luckily the risk paid off and it fits nicely.

I love the lace detailing around the edges, especially where it wraps at the front and along the bottom of the shorts. The trumpet sleeves also make it quite different from a lot I've seen out there and add another great feature to the item. I also love the colours and pattern of the playsuit. All in all, I think it's going to get a lot of wear, especially as it can be worn from day to night! I must admit, I am very excited to wear this outfit!
'Ariella' Self Tie Halter Neck Maxi Dress £39.95
As I was browsing the site, I saw a maxi dress that I thought my mum would be interested in for her holiday. After showing it to her, it was soon added to the basket. I have no doubt in my mind that I too will be wearing this dress over Summer as it is gorgeous and a style that not only looks great but is actually really comfortable (and seeing as she's borrowing my playsuit for the holiday, I'm sure she won't mind)! I love the fit of the dress as well as the pattern which is so Summery and beautiful that it would look amazing during the day or night in the Summer sun on holiday (or at home). The only thing I'd say about this one is, it's difficult to wear with a bra so although it can be worn very easily with a halter neck bikini or without anything, if you don't want to do either of these things, I'd recommend you look at the umpteen other gorgeous dresses on the site instead. Other than that, this dress is perfect.

I am very happy with the two items I picked up from Boutique Of Molly and look forward to picking up some more things in the near future. I highly recommend checking out the website as they ship worldwide, have some amazing, high quality clothes for a low price and for any tall people who, like me, struggle to find a nice, affordable playsuit that fits, I can almost guarantee you'll find something ideal!

To keep up with Boutique Of Molly and their new stock, you can follow their twitter or instagram!

I also want to thank my mum and Gemma for taking the photos and for directing me ;)

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I bought and possibly discovered a new website to browse. Let me know what you thought in the comments and if you want to see more posts, make sure you're following my social media links to see when I next upload!

Love, Steph x

No comments