Sixth Form Prom


I'm sure you'll have seen your fair share of prom posts recently but I still wanted to upload my own as I enjoy seeing them and I'd like to be able to look back on it in the future. I have been ready to leave college and start my next adventure: university, for a while now but not before a well deserved break! Having said that, it was nice to finish my college life with the rest of my year at prom and there are definitely some faces I'm going to miss seeing.
I enjoyed the evening and liked spending it with a number of my friends. It was also nice to see some of the teachers outside of lessons for a bit of a chat. The awards were a bit all over the place with a few presenters who had had a bit too much to drink and therefore didn't fully know what they were doing or if they did, they made the most of the spotlight by talking about each one a lot, but it all added to the experience and made it quite amusing to watch and hear.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the buffet and particularly enjoyed the fries, sweet potato wedges and fruit kebabs, not to mention the wheel of sweets that seemed to go down a storm.
After prom, two of my friends came back to mine and we were greeted by a lovely set up courtesy of my mum, with a cute, delicious cake (including even cuter mini bunting), light up balloons, bunting and a spread of drinks and snacks ready for cocktails. Although we only ended up making a couple of cocktails before heading up to bed (we are quite the party animals!) it was a lovely way to end the night.
I wore a black skater dress from New Look and a pair of black, glittery heels form Tall Girls (shown in my latest video here) along with a necklace I borrowed from my my mum that she bought in Venice, some earrings I already owned and a headband from Debenhams that I had from my school leavers prom.
I hope you've enjoyed reading about my sixth form prom. If you had your prom recently, I hope you enjoyed it, if yours is yet to happen, I hope you have fun! If you did enjoy this post, let me know and you can follow my links to see when I next upload. Thanks for reading.

Love, Steph x

2 comments