A Whole Lot Of Questions Tag...

I have another tag for you today as I haven't done one for what seems like a while and I always enjoy both writing and reading them. Furthermore, I haven't had the time or inspiration to do an original post, so sorry about that but as I said, I enjoy doing and reading them anyway. This tag appealed to me in particular today as it covers a range of topics and I wasn't feeling particularly inspired by one specific topic. 

Apple juice or Orange juice?
Apple but I do love both and quite like mixing the two.

Are you a morning or night person?
A mix of both, I don't get up that early but I do like to make the most of my day by starting as early as is comfortable. I tend to get stuff done in evenings as well and go to bed fairly late, making the most of a day, as long as I get enough sleep to function at a decent level, I'll get as many hours out of a day as I can so I don't feel as though I've wasted time sleeping.

Which do you prefer: sweet or salty foods?
Salty 100%

Ninjas or Pirates?
Ninjas- I'd love to be a ninja!

Autobots or Decepticons?
I believe this refers to transformers but I don't know enough about each to decide... whichever one Bumble Bee is? If it's not that film then I have no clue whatsoever!

What was your fave childhood TV program?
Three that spring to mind immediately are: Totally Spies, Zoey 101 and Drake and Josh but I loved a whole host of them.

Are you a collector of anything?
I used to collect key rings so have quite a few now and still like to buy them from special places sometimes but I wouldn't say I collect them any more. I now collect snowglobes.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Maybe an owl so that I can fly and can be seen as wise.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to control time.

What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
So much to do but this bed is so comfy and I'd love to drift back off or thinking back to my dream if I can remember it- trying to make sense of the ending or complete the dream in my head before it's forgotten.

What do you usually think about before falling asleep?
Things I wish would happen or fears/regrets about the day- usually stupid stuff I've said

Do you believe in E.T's or life on other planets?
Yes but not as they are portrayed... we can't be the only living beings in the universe

Do you believe in Ghosts?
Yes but not as they are portrayed

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Yes, the Sims- no particular edition but the game in general is so fun and addictive!

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
I invest it initially, pay off the mortgage for my parents (and me but I don't have to worry about that at the moment), pay for uni so I don't have to take out a loan and put some aside ready for a house.

Have any bad habits?
Picking nail varnish off when it starts to chip

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
A LOT! Loud eating, a lack of manors, slow walking, closed mindedness, leaving pots in the sink to 'soak' in manky water, leaving chairs untucked, not clearing up after yourself... I could go on!

List 3 of your best personality traits?
Caring/Supportive
Conscientious
Responsible/Independent?

List 3 of your worst personality traits?
Overthinker/worrier
Fairly easily irritated
Lack confidence

Have any celeb crushes?
Do we have a year? (As I typed that, it instantly reminded me of Gabbie and Hobby's video, anyone else? Nope, just me? Oh well)

Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
To be honest, there's a lot I wish I could change but seeing as that's not going to happen, it's better to concentrate on the things I'm happy with and to learn to like the things I'm not therefore, I'm not going to list anything specific here, it just seems counter-productive.

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Smile- is that really cliche?

What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR to make me laugh and have a laugh with me
Trustworthy
Open minded

What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
Self centeredness & selfishness
Cocky/up yourself- love yourself by all means but there's a difference between self confidence and cockiness
Closed-mindedness

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Pretty clean, sometimes a tad untidy but not as far as messy and not very often... I don't like being in an untidy area!

Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
Probably not, I think I'd like to one day but not that soon.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd stay in England as I like the standard of living, climate and opportunities here but I don't have a specific area in England I'd like to live, at the moment I'd like to stay around the area I live at the moment. 

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The number one place I'd like to go is Italy, followed by the Seychelles and New Zealand. Until recently, Rio has always been number one on my bucket list but I realised that the reasons I wanted to go- mainly for the carnivals, would actually be a nightmare for me... I don't like crowds or dancing/partying, so I may still like to go but it's less of a priority.

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list?
Go to university
Work in a job I love
Visit Italy
Learn to snowboard
Visit Brighton

Name one regret that you have?
Putting up with one sided, unhappy friendships for way too long... it's not worth it!

Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
Lack of responsibilities and therefore the chance to play and do whatever without commitments or worrying about the other stuff I should be doing.

Name one thing you love about being an adult?
Independence- ability to do what I want to do and grow as a person.

What is your fave song at the moment?
Probably Cold Water by Justin Bieber. His recent songs are amazing but I'm still not a fan of him because of the way he treats his fans and his behaviour sometimes, although that does seem to have improved so I'm open to a change of opinion if that continues.

What is your fave song of all time?
I have three all time favourites and even that's difficult to narrow down to... I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith, We Can Stand So Tall Together by The Wanted and The Climb by Miley Cyrus

What is your fave thing to do on a Saturday night?
I work most Saturday evenings so when I get home, I like to just watch something on TV or YouTube and/or read.

What is your fave thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I tend to do some blogging on a Sunday afternoon but also like to just relax, watching YouTube or something. 

Have any hidden talents?
I don't know as it's really a talent but I can wiggle my ears without touching them.

You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Homemade veggie lasagne followed by watermelon.

What would be your dream job?
Working on a magazine or in another, similar writing/publishing job.

What would you rather have: 100 millions pounds/dollars, or true love?
Probably 100 million dollars simply because the true love could be temporary and then nothing else would compare and regular love would still be an option.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Health and happiness for my friends, family and I
Success in life particularly in education and careers
World peace- as typical as it gets but we need all the peace and harmony we can get at the moment!

Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If yes, why?
Nope, never but I do wish everything was more equal for both sexes and that girls didn't have periods.

Thank you for reading my responses to the questions, I hope you found it interesting. I tag anyone that wants to give it a go- it's an interesting one to answer, so I recommend it. If you enjoyed this post and you want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right hand corner to see when I next upload. Just as a final message to those still reading, if you collected your A Level results yesterday, I hope they went well and if they didn't go as planned, I hope you've got things sorted whatever you would like to do but if you haven't done that yet, there's always another option and I'm sure with time, things will work out.

Love, Steph x

No comments