Feeling Guilty

I feel like I've done a lot of apologising on various social media platforms the past few weeks for my lack of existence on them, particularly for missing a week on YouTube. Things have been very busy and difficult recently and that's meant I've not been home much to work on my blog and especially to work on YouTube. On top of that, my mind hasn't been clear enough to come up with ideas and then execute them well. Rather than adding to the stuff already going on, some people might just take a step back and stop uploading for a little while until things are back on track... not me, I try that but it just makes me feel so guilty having not uploaded when it's supposed to be something I love that I feel as though I have to justify things or just push through and upload whatever I can. Although I do love it, it doesn't change how difficult and time consuming it can be sometimes and therefore it's not always possible for me to keep up to date, especially if I want it to remain a high standard, which I do.

I'm not entirely sure where I wanted to go with this ramble but I guess this is my apology for a lack of uploading everywhere, I'm trying to keep it all going and believe me, when I can upload I will be doing so but I'm sorry if I do miss a post or if my posts change content slightly, not that I really have one route that I stick to anyway.

I did film a video after work on Saturday night but as I didn't have my laptop with me, I couldn't check the focus throughout and so it's not done to a good standard, if I get chance to film it again and then edit it before Wednesday then I will do but if not, I'll try editing and uploading the original video, although I don't know as I'm comfortable uploading something so out of focus anyway.

Thank you for your support, I hope you'll stick around throughout this slightly unpredictable time, I promise I'll do what I can; I really hate missing uploads!

Love, Steph x

No comments