Boutique Of Molly Review: 'Nancy'

It's the week leading up to Christmas, can you believe it? In celebration of Christmas, I'm going to be uploading every day alternating between my blog and my YouTube channel, so make sure you're following my social media links and are subscribed to my channel to ensure you don't miss any!
I made possibly my favourite purchase so far from Boutique Of Molly: the 'Nancy' cold shoulder zip top and I couldn't wait to tell you about it.

I absolutely love the cold shoulder trend and have done for the majority of 2016, so have a number of tops in my wardrobe of the style. However, this one is long sleeved, which I thought made it look a nice alternative to the ones I currently own. When it arrived, I was not disappointed and it has become my favourite purchase from BOM.

I tend to be someone who reaches for colour rather than dark or monotone clothing but more recently, there've been a number of black items that I've thought looked nice so have bought and enjoyed wearing... this one is no different.
I love the bows at the cuffs of the sleeves as they add a pretty, something special to the top. As does the gold zip which can be adjusted to your desired height, making it ideal for anyone. I'm also a huge fan of the material itself, which is quite a thick, durable but stretchy material making it fit really nicely. It's a crepe fabric so it is really soft and silky... a definite bonus in my eyes!

I was worried the long sleeves wouldn't fit my arms as a lot tend not to but thanks to the cold shoulder style, it fits perfectly and can probably fit a lot of different arm lengths simply by adjusting the placement of the gaps.
I know that I'll be getting lots of wear out of this over the festive season and I'm sure that will continue into the new year as it's so easy to wear dressed up or down depending on the occasion!

You can find this top on the BOM site here or you can have a browse of the products they have here as I'm sure you'll find something pretty for the Christmas period if you're yet to find that perfect outfit!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did and want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links to see when I next upload. Don't forget to come back again tomorrow for another blog post! Thanks for reading this post.

Love, Steph x

No comments