Day To Night 'Transition' Jewellery

Through out the Christmas season, there are always so many events on as I'm sure you've seen me mention a fair few times in my last couple of blog posts. For many, it can be a challenge deciding what to wear as a stand alone issue let alone finding an outfit to take you from day to night for those busy days! A simple way to combat this issue is to have jewellery available to carry you through!

AUrate New York have some lovely pieces that would make any outfit pop and transition well. They are on the pricier side but that's to be expected as you're paying for the high quality, organic, expensive material as would be the case with any good jewellery. I had a look and picked out some pieces that I think would work well at transitioning an outfit from day to night. They are an American company but do ship to the UK although, that does make it a lot more expensive, so if you are from the UK and want to avoid the shipping fees or custom fees, you could find something similar in a UK jewellery store however, they obviously won't be exactly the same as those in this post.

I think earrings can make a big difference to an outfit and it' overall allure. Bearing this in mind, I saw a couple of earrings on the website that I thought would be perfect.

1. Asymmetric pearl ear jacket $900
2. Diamond ear cuff earring $800
3. Flower climber $320
4. Geometric pearl earrings $550
5. Huggie earrings with white diamonds $480

I love medium to small sized hoop earrings and these diamond ones look adorable, they'd no doubt make the perfect accessory with any outfit and any occasion. The ear cuff and flower climber look like something a little different but so elegant and beautiful, I'd definitely love wearing them as a transition piece!
Necklaces are great at jazzing up an outfit or pulling one together. In this category, there were two I particularly liked...

6. Connected necklace $350
7. Gold bar necklace $400

I love how both of these necklaces are quite simple but so beautiful and delicate that they couldn't help but suite any occasion!

8. Pearl anklet $280

Last but not least, I picked out this anklet, which I think is gorgeous and would really make an outfit look that little bit better and complete. It's so beautifully simple that you can't help but find it an ideal piece.

What jewellery do you like to use as a transition piece? I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did and want to see more from me, don't forget to follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner of my blog, especially as I'm uploading daily all week. Tomorrow's upload will be on my YouTube channel, so make sure you're subscribed to see that. Thank you for reading this post.

Love, Steph x

No comments