Boutique of Molly Review: 'Florence'

What a regular occurrence this has become... anyone would think I loved the brand! ;) I had been eyeing up this gorgeous little bag from Boutique of Molly ever since it was released but held off buying any more accessories as long as I could. However, by the time payday rolled around, I couldn't help but treat myself!

Florence £30 

The colour alone is right up my street and goes with 90% of the things I own... is it obvious I like pink? I adore the way the pale pink compliments the gold chain and detailing, making a beautiful combination.
The envelope style is nothing like any bag I previously owned and makes a gorgeous clutch style accessory. Although it's worth nothing, it does also come with a removable adjustable shoulder/cross body strap if you prefer that, making for versatile use.
As much as I'd love to wear it daily, it's shape and style does limit what I could carry and therefore, isn't ideal for everyday use unless I want the shapes of items to stick out, but for an evening where I need to carry a lot less, it's perfect! With 3 main pockets and the potential for more, as well as 2 smaller slip pockets attached, it's got plenty of opportunities to carry the stuff you need, all in neat, separate compartments... because that's what my bag is always like- not! (As much as I start with the intention of keeping a neat, organised bag, it just never lasts long! If anyone does have this skill nailed, please tell me your secret!)
The faux leather exterior and the suede looking material compliment each other nicely and make the bag stand out even more!
It's no wonder this bag is a bestseller but fortunately, it is currently back in stock, so make sure you get your hands on it soon if you want it! You can use the code 'STEPH20' to get 20% off on this bag or anything else you might fancy on the website. Let me know what you decide to purchase if you do order anything!

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did and you want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload and subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch my chat about a variety of topics... at 6pm tonight, I have my second university update (and this one's maybe a little too honest?!).

Love, Steph x

No comments