Dybrow Kit by Eylure

I introduce to you, my new holy grail product, the ultimate eyebrow friend...the Dybrow kit by Eylure.

If like me, you know the struggles of light coloured hair, barely-there eyebrows and the difficulty of finding a well-matched eyebrow product, I may just have the solution for you. After appreciating the results of eyebrow tinting done professionally, I thought I'd found my answer however, despite making it clear I wanted a light brown colour, it was slightly too dark for my taste and for my hair initially. Therefore, I was keen to try this product out to see if it would achieve better results and save me money.

Using a product like this was very intimidating and scary in case something went wrong and I was stuck with black eyebrows for a few weeks but fortunately, the instructions are very easy to follow. Once you've mixed the appropriate amount of colouring, you use a cream/vaseline to cover the skin around your eyebrows to avoid dying elsewhere and then use the spoole to brush the dye onto your hairs.
The instructions clearly state not to leave the product on for more than 5 minutes and recommend 2-3 minutes on each eyebrow so it's important to stick to this on first use. However, I found it needed a fair while longer to get to the colour I wanted and so I tend to leave it on for 10-15 minutes. This is worth bearing in mind if it doesn't turn out as you hope initially but if you have sensitive skin or any other mild reaction to dyes first of all, maybe it's not the product for you and second of all, if you do wish to use it, it may be best to follow the time restrictions and as it mentions in the instructions, you can repeat the process for a darker look.

The product can last up to 6 weeks however, I find it best to do monthly although, this will vary from person to person. I love that when I use this kit, I can use it instead of filling my brows in or only have to use a very minimal amount of brow product within my makeup look.
For someone who has always had barely-there eyebrows, this product has had such a positive result, favourable to tinting elsewhere and a much cheaper option. So of course, I have to recommend it.

Have you tried this kit if so, what did you think? I hope this review was both helpful and enjoyable. If you did enjoy this post and want to see more, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload. Thank you for reading this post.

Love, Steph x

No comments