2018 Travel Plans

There are so many amazing places to see and as last year brought a few travel adventures, it's only made me more excited to travel and more eager to book new trips. 2018 already holds a number of planned trips and I'll hopefully be adding to the list in the near future. As March kicks off the travel plans, it seemed an appropriate time to share them with you (although I did also visit Slovenia in January which was a great trip).
Disneyland- I have booked to go to Disneyland this year and as I didn't end up going on my interrail trip last year, I am very much looking forward to going in 2018! I haven't been to Disneyland Paris for almost 15 years so I'm excited to see what it's like after such a long time. As a huge Disney fan (aren't we all!), experiencing the magic of Disneyland is like nothing else and a feeling I can't wait to relive.
Jamaica- What I imagine to be a highlight of 2018... I am going to Jamaica for a friend's wedding where I'm also a bridesmaid. I can't wait to share the day with the bride and groom in such an amazing setting. However, not only will I have the wedding to look forward to but also the time we'll be spending there as a family- sipping drinks in the sun, reading by the pool, dipping in to cool off... sounds like heaven!
Amsterdam- After visiting Amsterdam twice last year, I'm looking forward to going back with my course to see more of the city and experience Journalism in a different country. It'll be good to see some of the sites I've not yet visited as well as return to some of my favourites.
Sziget- I visited the Hungarian festival for the day last year and had an amazing time, seeing so much of the island but leaving a lot to be discovered. I'd also love to explore more of Budapest as it's a city that well and truly captured my heart. I would love to be able to go back again this year for longer and although this might not be possible, I hope to make it happen.
Croatia- Although this is less likely to happen than the other trips, I hope I manage to plan a trip to Croatia as there are so many exciting things I planned to do there last year. I really hope to go back and eventually do all of the things I would have done originally which, I doubt will happen this year but if possible, I'd like to visit and at least see the country, perhaps ticking a thing or two off of my list.
Iceland/Italy/New York/away for 21st- With it being my 21st this year, I'm hoping to do something special to celebrate the big birthday. One thing I'm considering is a trip somewhere but as it's in the cooler months, I'm still deciding where to go... Italy is currently my favourite option but Iceland and New York aren't far behind so if anybody has any thoughts on these places or has any other recommendations, please let me know in the comments as I'd love your input!

Have you been to any of these places? If so, what did you think of them? Have you got any travel plans this year? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did and you want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload.

Love, Steph x

No comments