Movie Of My Life Soundtrack Tag

Hey, I hope you're having a great day, this is just a little post of a tag I saw on tumblr (not sure what it's actually called), which I've done before (a long time ago) and since it was on my dashboard again, I figured why not do it again and share my results with you. So here they are:
  • Opening credits: Perfect Two- Auburn
  • Waking up: Do You Wanna Build A Snowman- Frozen
  • Fight song: One Heart/A Million Voices- New Empire
  • Breaking Up Song: The Fault In Our Stars- Troye Sivan
  • Getting back together: Tonight (We Live Forever) Refix- George and Jaymi (Union J)
  • Wedding: Flaws- Bastille
  • Birth of child: Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran
  • Death scene: Central Park- Union J
  • Final battle: Photograph- Ed Sheeran
  • Funeral song: The Weight- Shawn Mendes
  • End credits: Don't Wake Me Up- Bethan Leadley

Some of these seem odd for the situation at first but then thinking about it, I could imagine them being played in the soundtrack to the movie of my life. 
Why not try it yourself? I'd love to see some of your responses in the comments below.
To do this tag, just put your iPod/phone or whatever else on shuffle and simply write your results next to the appropriate line.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments