The Celebrity Tag


Hiya,

Today I have The Celebrity Tag for you; I have tried to pick different celebrities for each category so it doesn't get boring by seeing the same names over and over again, such as George Shelley who no doubt would be my answer to many of these if I got the chance.

1. If you could be one male and one female celebrity, who would you be?


Nick Grimshaw because he has such a fun job, he gets to do so many incredible things and meet some amazing people, and he's just fabulous overall. I'd be Shay Mitchell if I could be one female celebrity because she has some incredible opportunities, works on an amazing show and is just gorgeous.

2. If you could marry one celebrity who would it be?


Anyone that knows me will now that my answer to this is of course George Shelley- he is my ultimate celebrity crush and has been since X Factor.

3. If you could star in a movie, what genre would it be and who would be your co-star?


A rom-com because I love that genre of film and it looks like it would be so fun to film. I would have Zac Efron as my co-star cause who wouldn't want Zac Efron as their co-star in a rom-com???

4. If you could live with a celebrity who would it be?


Jennifer Lawrence, I think it would be so fun and we would have so many amazing, funny moments- it would never be dull. Plus, I imagine she'd be a good friend.

5. Which celebrity would you most like to party with?


Luke Hemmings so I could hang out with not only him but also the other members of 5SOS and get to know them whilst having a great time. Plus, I could spend the evening listening to their accents. Win-win.

6. Which celebrity do you think you're most similar to?


I'm not sure if YouTubers count but I'm going to include them anyway. I have thought long and hard about this one and even asked a couple of people and eventually I came to the conclusion that I am probably most like Gabby (velvetgh0st) (at least the Gabby you see in her videos, you obviously only get to see a few minutes of her life but basing it on what we do see) for several reasons: I keep things to myself a lot and don't usually like to discuss what I'm upset about or when I'm upset, I'm organised and love lists and notes, I eat with the 'wrong' hands, I love PLL, I'm not very good at pretending to like someone and I'm quite opinionated and often speak my mind or say it how it is but this depends on the situation and who I'm with- I can also stop myself from saying things in the situations where it's necessary, I hate seeing apps on an iPhone that are just all over the place and not in boxes, I bite my nails when I'm stressed or nervous, I also hate being told what to do- if I have a job to do and someone reminds me, I am ten times more likely to take my time doing it and delay when I'm going to do it; I'd rather do it when I want to do it and not feel like someone's making me do something! However, there are also several differences, particularly in terms of music, both interest and the fact that I am tone death and she is quite clearly the opposite.

7. If you could punch one celebrity in the face who would you punch?


If I had to punch someone, it would without a doubt be Justin Bieber for many many reasons.

8. If you could get punched in the face by one celebrity, who would it be?

I have no idea, I don't want to be punched in the face by anyone so it doesn't really matter who.

9. If you could take a celebrity to a red carpet event, who would it be?


I'm going to go with Beyonce, because even though she'd show me up big time, to be seen on a red carpet with her would be amazing and definitely an opportunity I wouldn't pass on.

10. If you could make a video with a celebrity, who would it be?


Zoe Sugg (Zoella) because I love her videos and to be a part of one would be amazing. I also would love the opportunity to meet her, talk to her and hopefully have a laugh with her.

11. Which celebrity would you most like to go on holiday with and where?


Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) so I have someone to be awkward with, someone who can do embarrassing things to take away from the stupid/clumsy things I say and do, a tall person to explore different cultures and places with (so that I don't look like a lone giant) and quite simply so that I can get to know him and hear his hilarious stories in person.

12. Which celebrity would you like to see naked?


Colin O'Donoghue or Ryan Reynolds- I can't pick!

13. Which celebrity would you NOT like to see naked?

There are many I wouldn't like to see naked.

14. Which celebrity would you take as your personal butler?


Nathan Sykes because he is another of my favourite (ex) band members so I'd be able to spend time with him and he could sing to me, which would be a bonus.

15. What celebrity group would you be a part of?


Taylor Swift's friendship group- there are so many amazing people in that group and they seem to have so much fun together. Plus, I think Taylor would make such a great friend!

16. What celebrity's wardrobe would you steal?


I know I've already mentioned Taylor Swift's friendship group, but my answer for this is Taylor Swift again (which I'm allowing as it's slightly different). She is my ultimate celebrity style icon- I love her style and she's quite tall so it's more likely to suit my height than many other celebs' style.

17. What celebrity's wardrobe would you NOT steal?

Lady Gaga

18. What celebrity would you be most nervous to have lunch with?


I'd be nervous to have lunch with any celebrity but I'd probably be most nervous with any member of Union J because they are my favourite band and are role models to me, so it would be very exciting but nerve-wracking.

I'm not tagging anyone specific in this tag but if anyone wants to give it a go, let me know in the comments and I'll definitely give it a read. Also, if there are any tags you'd like me to do, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments