Sunny Spring Lookbook 2016

I really enjoyed creating the last Spring Lookbook featuring my recent purchases and it seemed to receive a positive reaction, so I decided to show you two more Spring outfit options based on a couple more purchases I made. Like the last lookbook, this post will be photo heavy but I will include a link and price to all of the items featured.

As I purchased the shoes from BHS which is no longer in business, you could have a look at these two options, which are of a similar style and price range, although they are slightly taller: Ego Jasmine Velvet Court Heels In Black and Frankie Single Strap Heel In Black Faux Suede
Blazer (unknown as it belongs to my mum, who bought it in America and kindly let me borrow it when we went out and it's several years old)

Collared Black and White Stripped Top Primark £6

Thank you for reading this post, let me know which trends you are enjoying this season and what you thought of this post in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments