Thank You

I wanted to dedicate today's post to saying thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my blog, as a new reader or as a returning one. I thoroughly enjoy blogging and always try to make time for it whenever I can, despite demanding uni work or commitments elsewhere. I hit 30,000 reads yesterday, which may not seem that many to everyone but for me, it blows my mind and makes me incredibly happy. The past month or so, my readership seems to have boomed and I'm getting double, triple the views I was getting previously and I'm not entirely sure why but thank you, because it puts a huge smile on my face!

I also just want to give a forewarning and apology in advance as I've had a busy couple of weeks at university and have a very busy week next week. As I'm also away this weekend, I won't have much chance to write new content for next week. If I do find time, I'll make sure I get an upload sorted but the weekend is an important family one and therefore, I don't want to be worrying about getting posts done. However, at the end of next week, it will officially be December and so you can probably expect plenty of festive content on here and/or my YouTube channel from then! My flat and I put up our Christmas decorations today, so I am in full festival mood now... it looks so cute!

I have also decided to change my YouTube upload day to a Thursday so that it differs from my blog upload days which are Wednesday and Saturday, so from this week onwards (until further notice), my upload day will be a Thursday.

Sorry this post was such a short one, I mainly wanted to take the time to thank you as it makes me so happy knowing people take the time to read my content and therefore, hopefully, enjoy it! Thank you.

Love, Steph x

No comments