Kingsman The Golden Circle

With its recent DVD release, it seemed like an appropriate time to share my love for Kingsman The Golden Circle and perhaps encourage anyone who hasn't seen it yet, to give it a go!

Kingsman is a franchise like no other... The first seems to be a film that no one had heard of and everyone loved. By that I mean, I know no one who saw it in the cinema, I don't even remember hearing the name or hearing whispers of the trailer yet most people I know have watched it and of those people, only one didn't love it (and he has a very different approach to films). 

The humour blended with the action makes for an exciting story that you can't help but love. It's bonkers, absolutely ridiculous and yet it works. You can definitely expect the unexpected in both films- perhaps even more so in The Golden Circle which, contains everything you could possibly imagine! The British charm mixed with the crazy stunts is intriguing as a viewer and makes forgetting the film a very difficult task. 

Taron Egerton shows versatility with his ability to play (and play so darn well) as various forms of Eggsy- how one can pull off the scruffy look and the suited, classy spy so well? He puts the wink in cheeky chappy. 

Colin Firth is as lovable as ever in both films and definitely adds a bit of class to the movie. 
I must admit, I'm not a huge action film fan, although I do love action comedies, but I know I'm not alone when I say this film is great nonetheless. The fact that I watched the film because my best friend really wanted me to, and she watched it because her sister really wanted her to and we then encouraged my housemate to watch the second (having never seen the first)- it speaks for itself. You know a film is good when word of mouth makes it a success rather than expensive marketing or advertising. 

The emotion, excitement and humour fed into The Golden Circle makes it an ideal watch. 


Let me know your thoughts on the movie or any recommendations you may have! If you enjoyed this post and want to see more from me, you can follow my social media links in the top right-hand corner to see when I next upload. Thank you for reading this post.
Love,
x


Steph x

No comments