An Old Photo Of You: Day Twenty Six



So this picture isn't exactly old but it's the oldest photo I have on my phone. It was taken at the Union J concert in December 2013 where I went with one of my friends. I planned to upload a photo from when I was very young but yesterday my laptop broke and it's currently being repaired. I don't know how long it's going to take but it meant I don't have access to the old photos on my computer. It also means it may make it difficult for me to get my blog posts written and uploaded on time but I will do my best and hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon. 

Also, sorry this didn't upload, it failed to publish yesterday and I've only just looked and realised but reuploaded it as soon as I realised. 

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it, comment and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments