10 Beauty Questions Tag

1. Which beauty vlogger would you want to give you a makeover?
There are a lot of beauty vloggers that I'd love to give me a makeover but I think I might go with Gabby so that she can do a dark smokey eye look for me which I can then recreate, as at the moment the only one I can do well that suits me is a gold smokey eye look, silver at a push.

2. What celeb do you think you look like?
None, I honestly can't think of one I look like and have never been told I look like one so if anyone has any ideas, let me know but if not then I have no clue.

3. What's your best beauty tip?
A simple and cliche one but the tip I believe most is to only wear makeup because you genuinely want to, not because you feel like you have to.

4. Which beauty vloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
Zoe, Gabby and Louise. I think that would be the best day out; it would be so fun and they'd be great at giving me advice on what to get.

5. What is your signature scent?
I don't really know, I tend to swap my perfumes around a lot but two I repeatedly use and purchase are Charlie Red and Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.

6. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
About 11 if I'm doing a full daytime look.

7. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Probably Taylor Swift; she's definitely my style icon but I think I might say her for beauty as well.

8. Favourite mascara right now?
I've said this a couple of times now but it has to be L'Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara, it is amazing! It does everything; lengthens, volumises, thickens and just makes my lashes look so much better.

9. I try never to be seen without...?
Mascara! Although more recently, I would add concealer and filled in brows to the list.

10. What's one beauty product you'd always recommend?
The mascara I mentioned above, Maybelline Master Graphic Eyebrow Pencil or Simple Light Moisturising Lotion.

Thanky uo for reading this tag, I hope you enjoyed it.

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments