A Trip To Mallorca

I was fortunate enough to spend the first week of April with my best friend and her family in one of their favourite places: Port de Pollenca, Mallorca. I had been to Mallorca before but only when I was a baby so it wasn't a place I could remember.

It was a lovely break with very pleasant weather 5 out of 7 days and not so nice weather the other 2, but it didn't matter. We stayed in a beautiful villa which had a heated pool allowing us to make the most of it even when it wasn't particularly hot out. I really enjoyed chilling by the pool, reading and swimming, going out for some amazing meals and coming back and playing games (I learnt to play Poker as well as a few other card games!), having a lot of giggles and exploring some stunning places!

Pollenca is a beautiful area so if you ever find yourself in that part of the island, I really recommend you visit it for yourself. Thank you so much for having me be a part of your family holiday; I had an awesome week!

Thank you for reading this post, let me know what you thought in the comments and if you enjoyed it, why not subscribe to be notified when I upload a new post?

Love, Steph x

No comments