Getting to know me (Random Questions)

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? 
Ladybird (I don't know why, they just do)
2. What weird habit do you have? 
Washing my feet last thing before bed, I hate the feeling of unwashed feet against the bed sheets if not. I know it's weird!
3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
Feet; I can’t stand them touching my bare skin.
4. What song do you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone? 
Any song, I don’t really have a particular one.
5. Name one of your biggest pet peeves. 
People eating loudly and slow walkers (I know it said one but it was too hard to pick between the two).
6. Name one of your nervous habits? 
I fiddle with my hands, fingers and nails.
7. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it called? 
A red hippo which I received the day after I was born and named him Hippo- I was an imaginative child.
8. What drink do you always order at Starbucks? 
I’m not a fan of hot drinks so I go for the mango and passion fruit cooler.
9. Do you have any ‘weird’ body skills? 
I can wiggle my ears.
10. What’s your favourite comfort food? 
Galaxy ripples, I'd eat them all the time if I could/if they weren't so unhealthy.
11. What phrase or exclamation do you always say? 
I start a lot of sentences with ‘wait’ which I’ve stopped doing as much lately but not completely- it does my head in so I feel bad for the people I say it to.
12. Time to sleep- what are you actually wearing? 
Pyjama bottoms with a t-shirt or pyjama top (rarely matching).

I hope this helped you get to know me a bit more. 

Love, Steph x

If you liked this post, please share it and follow if you want to read more blog posts.

No comments