I'm back...

Guess who's back, back again... Steph is back, tell a friend! Possibly my cringiest start to a post yet and hopefully the cringiest there will be but as the song would not leave my head anytime I thought about my come back post, it felt right to start this way.


Any keen eyes and regular readers may have noticed a little update to the layout, I hope you like the refresh?! Although I have been uploading every so often, my regular uploads haven't really been a thing for a few years so as university draws to a close, now seemed a great time to get back on the bandwagon, whip my arse into gear and get on top of my uploads however, the layout isn't the only change I've made for the refresh, we're also shifting content slightly.

I love my lifestyle blogs and videos but it seemed a good time to make a change and focus in on drum roll please... health and travel. These areas are big parts of my life and I like the idea of bringing that to this space more. Whether it's mental health, food or exercise, I find it all interesting and strive to keep on top of these areas within my life. I also love to do some travelling and have enjoyed producing travel based content which will continue with the shift as I find travel fits nicely with health by keeping the mind healthy through breaks and exploring different areas.

Every now and again, a more general lifestyle post might make its way onto the blog and my YouTube channel is staying a varied channel to incorporate an array of content but hopefully, you'll be pleased to see a clearer theme and upload pattern over here.

So when will I be uploading?
You can expect a new blog post every Thursday at 6pm and a new YouTube video every Monday at 4pm as of this week, how exciting!

Let me know what you think of this change and if there's anything specific you'd like to see going forward. I'm looking forward to this refresh and getting back into regularly updating my little space on the internet.

Don't forget you can follow my social media links at the top of the blog or in the side-bar to see extra content and keep up to date with new posts.

Love, Steph x

No comments